Tuesday, November 26, 2002

:: Exams ::

The Christmas exam period began officially for me tonight, with the mid-term exam for my full year social psychology course. After writing 2 essays on Irving Goffman's Dramaturgical Analysis model and Erik Erikson's psychosocial life stages theory, 10+ pages each, longhand, I wanted to come home and kiss the tan-putty exterior of my spiffy PC. Thank goodness for keyboarding! How did I ever do school assignments back in the pre-PC days? Sheesh -- I shudder to think about it.

As such, I'm more than a little hand-sore, brain dead and body-tired. I just want to plop down on my green couch and watch Kiefer Sutherland live his way through another hour on 24. There is no original thought or concise analysis left in me to share with you here, tonight.

Until tomorrow then...

No comments: