Thursday, December 11, 2003

:: Topic found? ::

Reviewing my blog posts of late, wading through eh everyday and ordinary, I see a distinct theme emerging...

I seem to be showing a definite interest in the emergence of individuals and groups who use technology to get around the current corporate strangehold of the virtual and its technology.

Ok so maybe that isn't news, given that this space was created to explore that type of theme as it relates to bloggers.

But I'm now faced with doing an exploration paper as the culmination of my SOCI489L class and I need a theme that revolves around virtuality or digital culture.

With all the writing I've done in the last few months about googling and the like, I guess I might have enough to do that paper on this type of stuff.

As long as I don't change my mind...

Again...

No comments: