Tuesday, December 02, 2003

:: Online voice, literally ::


Blogger, the nice people who give me the software to maintain I-Space so that I don't have to fiddle with too much code, have come up with a way to allow me and all the other bloggers out there using their service to blog by voice?!?

They say that it is as easy as leaving a voicemail.

Apparently they're using software from a company called AudBlog.

While I like the theoretical idea of this, I'm not sure how I feel about the actual practice of sharing my literal voice with any of the people who happen to stumble across this little piece of Internet space.

Knowing that my wriitten words are possibly getting out there on other people's screens is spooky enough - the idea of people actually hearing me say them?

Not me.

Not yet.

No comments: