Wednesday, October 27, 2004

New sidebar section

I'm trying to put my head further and further into the i-space by paying attention to what academics are saying and writing about the Internet or are actually doing on the Internet.

(I always wondered why, in English, the textual verb we use is on, not in, as in "I found this in the Internet, the way it is in French "dans l'internet".)

Thus, as of today, I'm going to try to maintain a list in the sidebar (over there on the right) of references to articles and books that have crossed my mental radar and that I want to get around to checking out in depth at some point.

If you have others you want to share with me, drop me a note or include them here in the comments. Given how little availability and few resources Concordia has on academic items of this subject, I need all the help I can get to self-empower myself through the completion of my Honours thesis.

No comments: