Monday, October 27, 2003

:: All work and no play ... ::

Let's review what is due in the next four weeks, shall we?

  1. Mid-term exam for SOCI300 - 5 out of 7 questions about Marxism (what is species-being again?)
  2. Research proposal for SOCI 315 (that one is at least done)
  3. Library research paper for SOCI315 to "inform & ground" my research project
  4. Mid-term exam for SOCI315
  5. Finish reading the Poster book and the Turkle book and "Metal and Flesh"; start and finish reading "The World-Wide Web and Contemporary Cultural Theory", "Cyberpower", and one De Certeau book -- all for SOCI498L
  6. Write an essay for my SOCI498L class
  7. Start working on finding the interview participants for the research for SOCI315

Oh yeah - and did I mention that I work full-time and have a project to do at the office that must be done by the end of this year?

And here I thought that I'd have time to breathe and sleep in the next while. What a dull girl I'm going to be this Christmas!

No comments: