Thursday, December 05, 2002

:: What's next? ::

I handed in the analysis paper that was part II of the project for which I created this blog. So that's it...it's over. The project is done, for better or worse, and all that is left is for the professor to grade it.

Now I look at my blogspace, my own little piece of the I-Space, and I wonder...what next?

I'm certainly going to continue blogging. However, I think I might move this space off onto a server not owned by Blogger, so that I can add other pages, group archived posts thematically, create an area for essays so that I don't have to clutter my blog up with my 2500 plus word musings. I bought a few domains recently that I'd like to start using. I'm also going to learn more about basic JavaScript and CSS.

The one thing I will do right away is alter the frequency. From herein, I will blog when the desire hits. Some days, that might be a few times a day, and there will also be dry spells, based on what's happening in my offline life. Since I live in a project-based world, either at work or at school, if I'm working overtime on a deadline, chances are I won't have much thought of any worth left over to share in this space. Consider yourself notified.

As for me, I'm going to enjoy a rare evening away from the computer, school work, project webs, etc. etc. etc. Pizza, my comfy couch and my hubby are just what I need to relax and unwind for a bit before the Christmas season springs itself full tilt upon me.

Offline I go.

Peace, out.

No comments: