Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Cute commuter

My current car, a 2002 Honda Civic sedan, goes off-lease in a few weeks and with 93,000 km klicked into it, I'm looking to retire it and replace it with something else.

So...I'm car shopping.

If I lived solely in the city and never had to drive the 40 or the 401 anywhere, I'd definitely be looking more seriously at buying one of these new s.m.a.r.t. cars - turns out that they're CAD$16,000 which is less than I thought they'd be.

Doesn't hurt that the colour can be customized on a whim and they get amazing gas mileage. Plus they've got that cool euro hip factor going on.

Sadly, though, I'm a suburbanite these days. And when I move southward next summer, I'll need something that can really go on the Interstates. This probably won't be it.

But it's so cute!

No comments: