Thursday, September 09, 2004

:: Personal webpage = ?? ::

For my first real blogpost in a while, I've chosen to blog this musing from a british academic David Brake on the difficulties in defining the term personal webpage. This is a term that I thought had fallen out of favour but apparently not. David is working on a project in which a definition of this term would be useful and he has the admirable desire to consult his fellow academics for their take on the term.

While browsing his post, also go and check out the Habbo Hotel he mentions. I don't claim to have fully grokked its concept yet, but I will take a closer look at it when I start working intensively on my deliverables for my Community Studies class in sociology this fall. Could prove interesting and useful then.

No comments: